Getting Back Into It
Sorry for the month and a half absence. I’d really wanted to be a lot more consistent with my posting here, but school this semester has been truly crazy. The difference between three and a half and four hours of sleep has been persuasive, I’m afraid.
Anyway- we’re coming into the holiday season now, and families are starting to think about Christmas shopping lists. In honor of all that, I thought I’d post up a couple of lists: books I recommend and books I’d like to read soon myself.
- Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
- Quitter by Jon Acuff
- The Millionaire Next Door by Dr. Thomas J. Stanley & Dr. William D. Danko
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Little Bets by Peter Sims
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
My Future Reading:
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- Against All Odds: My Story by Chuck Norris
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Accept No Mediocre Life by David Foster
- Business by the Book by Larry Burkett
- The Mentor Leader by Tony Dungy
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Thou Shall Prosper by Rabi Daniel Lapin
- The Legend of the Monk & the Merchant by Terry Felber
- The Go-Getter by Peter B. Kyne
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
That’s looking like a pretty nice list- and an exciting one. I might just make it my New Year’s Resolution for 2013 to read one of those a month, if not more.
Thanks for reading,